Printing surface (mm):
from 250x150 to 450x400
Cases and bins
- Machines equipped with an anvil for printing on cases of any type, from bread baskets to waste bins, from plastic to wood or cardboard.
- Enables printing on large objects or in a position where a bulky support is re-quired for printing.
- Assure fast machine set-up and reliable process consistency.
- Ease of use and set-up are at the heart of the philosophy behind this series of machines.
- Robustness and reliability are the characteristics that have made them so successful.
- All the machines of this series can be included in an automatic production cycle as they are already prepared for interfacing with other machines, robots, etc.
- machining cycle entirely managed by PLC. All parameters can be entered via a convenient touch-screen interface that guides the operator through the machine setup.
- made of steel with electrical and pneumatic components from leading brands.
- CE certified
- manufactured in compliance with current health and safety regulations.
- prearranged for remote assistance connection to our central office.
- ready to be included in the 4.0 standard.
|Printed area [mm]||280×250||250×150||300×280||450×400|
|Size anvil front [mm]||250×250||200×150||260×250||300×300|
|Depth of anvil [mm]||595||270||610||870|
|Height of anvil [mm]||1300||1030||1100||1350|
|Stamping pressure [kg]||2000||3000||8000||24000|