Printing surface (mm):
from 300x250 x 2 heads at 550x350 x 2/4 heads
Paper on reels for shopping bags or packaging
- Machines for hot foil stamping and embossing on paper reels, with normal or plastic-coated surface finish, destined for shopping bags or other packaging, al-lowing high productivity and total freedom in positioning the print.
- The operator loads the reel to be processed at the loading end; the paper is printed and rewound again into a second reel which will then be placed on other packaging machines.
- The shopping bagswill be printed front and back, eliminating the marking problems caused by the overlapping of the paper.
- The print heads are independently configurable for:
· separate foil feed;
· fully configurable foil pull management to optimise foil release
· separate zone foil temperature control;
· digital control of print position and engraving;
· optimisation of format-change operations.
- In the "REEL-to-ROLL + REEL-to-SHEET" versions, the operator can choose whether the printed material is to be rewound onto a reel or cut and stacked into sheets of the desired length.
- The paper is printed in register by reading a reference, setting the desired pitch or both.
- The competence acquired in the development of all these series of machines and the extreme flexibility in adapting them to the customer's needs, allow us to offer a reliable and durable product to assure a return on the investment made.
- machining cycle entirely managed by PLC. All parameters can be entered via a convenient touch-screen interface that guides the operator through the machine setup.
- made of steel with electrical and pneumatic components from leading brands.
- CE certified
- manufactured in compliance with current health and safety regulations.
- prearranged for remote assistance connection to our central office.
- ready to be included in the 4.0 standard.
|Reel-Reel||Reel-Reel + Reel-Sheet|
|Number of heads/colours||2/1||2/1||4/2||2/1|
|Speed [ punches/hour]||2600||3300||5000/3300||3300|
|Print area mm per head||300×250||550×350||550×350||550×350|
|Reel width mm||600-1220||600-1420||600-1420||600-1220|
|Sheet length mm||350-1200|
|Ø max reel mm||1000||1250||1250||1250|
|Weight of usable reel kg||1000||1500||1500||1500|