- Suitable for printing on flat and inclined planes of different sizes with the possibility of printing particularly bulky objects or printing in a position where a bulky support is re-quired in order to create the decoration.
- Versatility, functionality, ease of use and speed of set-up also make it possible to process small batches.
- The flatness of the brander can be adjusted to compensate for any tapering of the objects or of the plate.
- All the machines of this series can be included in an automatic production cycle as they are already prepared for interfacing with other machines, robots, etc.
- machining cycle entirely managed by PLC. All parameters can be entered via a convenient touch-screen interface that guides the operator through the machine setup.
- made of steel with electrical and pneumatic components from leading brands.
- CE certified
- manufactured in compliance with current health and safety regulations.
- prearranged for remote assistance connection to our central office.
- ready to be included in the 4.0 standard.
|Printed area [mm]||120×80||160×120|
|Space between levels [mm]||350||450|
|Max. entry gap [mm]||750||850|
|Stamping pressure [Kg]||350||750|